How to Facebook
- Go to Facebook.com. On the right, find the “Sign Up” heading, and fill in the spaces below it with your first name, last name, email, chosen password, sex and birthdate. Afterwards, click “Sign Up.”
- On the next page, complete the security check by re-typing the letters you see in the box. Then click “Sign Up.”
- Go to your email and look for one titled “Just one more step to get started on Facebook.” Once you’ve opened the email, simply click on the link provided there.
- You can then go through Steps 1 and 2 (finding and adding your friends on Facebook using your email address), Step 3 (providing information for your Facebook profile), and Step 4 (adding a photo to your Facebook profile). You can also skip those steps and come back to them later.
- To find BAC International Union on Facebook, simply go to http://www.facebook.com/IUBAC. At the top of the BAC page, click the “Like” button to make sure you are subscribed to BAC’s Facebook posts.
- In order to view BAC’s Facebook posts, you can always return to http://www.facebook.com/IUBAC or simply go to your News Feed, which will show posts from BAC and any other friends you add/pages you “Like.”
You are now following BAC on Facebook!