Track Your Current and Future Monthly IPF Benefit with the New Estimator Feature Electronically with the BAC Member Portal
With the Estimator you can see your current Normal Pension and project your benefit at a future date with additional years of service under different payment options. If you are a member of a Local Union that participates in the BAC SAVE Retirement Savings Plan (RSP), you can monitor your estimated hardship and current account balances electronically through the BAC Member Portal. In addition to RSP and IPF publications and annual statements, registered participants can review both their IPF and RSP hours/contribution history and access an application to apply for benefits under IPF or BACSave whenever and wherever an Internet connection is available via PC or lap top. You can also access this information on tablets or smartphones with BACMobile apps for both Android and iOS users.
Registration is Fast and Easy
Get started today by registering online now at member.bacweb.org for the BAC Member Portal by following these simple steps:
- Log onto BAC’s homepage at bacweb.org
- Have your IU Number ready (located on the upper left of your Union card)
- Have the address of your active e-mail account ready
- Click on the “Member Portal” banner
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Sign up for the receipt of IPF/BAC SAVE materials electronically
- Record your username and password for future use
- Register for the BAC Member Portal and Mobile Applications and Stay Connected.
Note: BAC SAVE 401(k) Plan participants have similar access to their 401(k) accounts through Wells Fargo at www.wellsfargo.com.