Every year over 100 people die in ladder-related accidents, and thousands suffer disabling injuries. Join the American Ladder Institute (ALI) and participate in the fifth annual National Ladder Safety Month February 22 - March 31, 2021. This important month was designed to raise awareness of ladder safety and to decrease the number of ladder-related injuries and fatalities.
BAC and IMI are proud sponsors of the 2021 National Ladder Safety Month, the only movement dedicated exclusively to the promotion of ladder safety, at home and at work. Help us bring awareness to the importance of the safe use of ladders through resources, training and a national dialogue.
The goals of National Ladder Safety Month are to:
- Decrease number of ladder-related injuries and fatalities
- Increase the number of ladder safety training certificates issued by ALI
- Increase the frequency that ladder safety training modules are viewed on www.laddersafetytraining.org
- Lower the rankings of ladder-related safety citations on OSHA’s yearly “Top 10 Citations List”
- Increase the number of in-person ladder trainings
- Increase the number of companies and individuals that inspect and properly dispose of old, damaged or obsolete ladders
For more information, please visit National Ladder Safety Month.