The benefits of becoming a BAC signatory contractor include:
- Access to a nationwide pool of trained, skilled masons
- Greater bidding opportunities and more work
- Industry-leading skill and safety training for both existing masons and apprentices
- Easy access to health and retirement benefits
- Access to latest products and technology
- Safe jobsites with fully safety certified workers, without sacrificing time or quality
If you want to discuss a partnership with BAC, click here to find and contact your local or regional BAC affiliate.
- Dave Thompson and Dylan Thompson, Mid-Atlantic Masonry and Restoration
- Tim Miller, Advanced Masonry Restoration
International Council of Employers
BAC works with the International Council of Employers of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (ICE), the only wholly union international masonry contractors’ association to provide craftworkers with the best training available, safe job sites, pensions and healthcare.
ICE represents approximately 3,000 signatory contractors who perform, brick, block, stone, tile, marble, terrazzo, cement masonry, plastering and restoration work. They employ the highest skilled and best trained workers in the masonry industry. ICE works with its affiliates and other signatory contractors' associations to provide signatory masonry contractors with labor relations, education, staffing services and political advocacy specifically needed by the signatory contractor.
To learn more, please visit ICE.